I provide expert coaching and consulting services in strategic areas:
Change Management Coaching
Mentorship and Multi-generation work teams
The costs are high when organizational change fails and leaders cross the street in this competitive market. I bring positive energy and some of the best thinking and practices to address the human factors influencing change management and employee engagement. Through coaching and inquiry I help people connect personal potential to organizational goals. This improves your organization's bottom line.
A certified coach since 2002 I have 30 years experience as a leader and consultant across sectors, functions and processes. I have coached individuals in energy, technology, utilities, financial services, not-for-profit and the public sectors including healthcare. For the past 15 years I have focused on change management and career development:
- As a senior consultant with a leading Canadian consulting firm for three years I coached more than 300 people from Calgary business, including private, government and not- for-profit-sectors
- Consulted and studied with global leaders from Harvard Business School and the National Training Laboratory on the subjects of Appreciative Inquiry, social change and leadership development
- Influenced and experienced successful organizational change in organizations ranging in size from 16 to 60,000 employees
- At the University of Calgary, I led the Business Career Centre team for five years linking thousands of students with hundreds of industry leaders through employment services, mentoring and career development programs
- This experience provides me with unique insight into what drives the next generation of leaders, including new immigrant professionals
My entrepreneurial spirit led me to Europe for three years with my wife and daughter where I shipped great wine around the world and restored a former Benedictine Abbey in France.
When not working, my hands and feet will be found on a yoga mat, in a vineyard or moving to a good beat in Calgary's vital arts scene.
For more information about my community involvement please refer to my LinkedIn profile.